Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

Agaiun the "I frgot somethig2 Feeling..

I am so frustrated when I have this feeling cause it is mostly fake. But now it is really bad. It is like I forgot my mother's Birthday Or I forgot that school is today. Does anyone feel the same way sometimes?Do you know how to stop it?

I get like that constantly!

Then again I forget things so often that its not really suprising lol
I have a board in my kitchen and everything gets written on it...then as soon as I've done one of the things on the list it gets crossed off...its the only way I can make sure everything is done lol

lea75 wrote:
I get like that constantly!

Then again I forget things so often that its not really suprising lol
I have a board in my kitchen and everything gets written on it...then as soon as I've done one of the things on the list it gets crossed off...its the only way I can make sure everything is done lol

I do that but I forget it, I hope I don't forget aagain.

Laughing Maybe I forgot how the words are spelled in the title Laughing

lmao...I seriously do need coffee, I didnt even notice your spelling mistake. Thinks me has gone lol

I always feel like that, everytime I go out I always have the feeling I forgot something even tho I know its not true =/

this rarelly happens to me but then again i have an elephant memory! (btw.. does anyone know why do the say that you have the memory of an elephant??? )

try write things down or if you use a mobile a lot add them to the calendar with a notification Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
this rarelly happens to me but then again i have an elephant memory! (btw.. does anyone know why do the say that you have the memory of an elephant??? )

try write things down or if you use a mobile a lot add them to the calendar with a notification Smile

Yes the do!.The origin of the phrase seems to go back to observations that elephants follow the same paths and even hand down genetic memories of directions and places grounds across generations.