Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

What are you all up to today??

I'm off into town with the girls in a bit...gonna take them to the art gallery to let off steam lol. They have a childrens section in there where its all about hands on learning, and the kids love it

Then tonight I'm going to (fingers crossed) have a play around on photoshop and she if a new theme for PSFC jumps out at me lol

So what are you all up to today?

We're going to visit Sven's cousin and his family. They invited us for coffee cake and later dinner. Should be nice. Now that the weather feels remotely good. It's very spring like today...windy and unseasonably warm.

Much the same weather as we have here Yvette ..though not too warm yet. 5C is much better than -5C as it has been though!

I've just been out for a carvery lunch with my hubby and will now spend the afternoon watching a film (maybe) or something with him. I'd only just got used to him being away and he is back again ...lol. Takes me a while to get used to it again.

I was at the mountain. It was really bad cause I hate mountains, Snow and getting wet.

And tonight I am planning to watch Phantom of the Opera (If at The building where the movies are rented have it) if not I will watch Narnia, Megamind or Tangled.

i have just woke up and lunch LOL......i love to sleep long ......Will spend day playing PS.....posting on PSFC.......will try to find some time to read few pages of book that i have for school and will draw 1 or 2 bees for calendar that i'm going to design .......maybe will watch television or something else......... :carol2:

Well, I did absolutely nothing, the weather was horrid, so decided to catch up movies and series I recorded :-)