Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Started my course today!!

I started my book keeping/accountancy course this afternoon...its gonna take me a while to get used to being back in a class room lol!!

There were only 4 of us in today, 2 of us doing the book keeping, and 2 doing a ICT couse. Not sure about the tutor yet...she is rather confusing how she teaches...but I'm sure I'll get used to her lol

I seriously cannot believe I have homework to do! I havent had any homework in over 20 years!!!!

Oh well, cant nag at the kids to do their homework if I dont do mine

eek!! congrats on getting back to school! i know it's really hard.
book keeping and accountancy? ...sounds hard to me but you are the brain (not just the stick tee hee hee) so i'm sure you'll do great!!

have fun doing homework!!! eeek!

Does that mean I can nag you and ask if you have done your homework again ....haven't done that in over 20 years Laughing

it's amazing to keep updating your knowledge !!! i think it is fantastic! congratulations so nice of you! good luck with your class and i'm sure you'll do great and it is a great example for your kids that, one should not be stable but keep adding knowledge and skills! and no fear to try new things! congratulations

Congrats on going back to school/doing your new course, I'm sure you'll do great! congratulations
And like others have said, don't forget to do your homework or the tables will turn and your children will start nagging you Laughing

I've been a good girl and done my homework..I even got the books to balance lol

Going to bed now as I have a headache from concentrating...so not used to it

Thats amazing Lisa!! I'm really happy for you! I'm sure you'll do amazing! Such a small class size as well! Hopefully your teacher becomes a little bit less confusing as time goes by. I really wish you the best sweetie! xx