Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

This weeks items!

So what do you think of them?

I think they are very similar to an old theme ( I think it was called romantic castle??) but in a way that is a good think as I already had items in my chest which fit in perfectly with this theme.

I've done and outside castle room so far, I'm not too sure if I'm going to do the bathroom.

Are you going to get the LE unicorn? I think I am, it is just so cute...plus you can guarantee I will end up getting on for Jadine as well lol

I am not into unicorns, but I did buy the wig table, the new wig (pity it can't be dyed), and a seed. I was contemplating doing the garden, but I don't think I will since I really like my Japanese garden a lot, and can't really motivate myself to do the other one.

i wasn't sure about the unicorn but then decided to just get it. i have the other one...the black one, so now they can be together in the garden.

yes, i agree...it's similar to the old romantic theme.

there can only be so many themes.

I am contemplating getting the unicorn, but I don't know. I didn't get the other one because I just didn't like the colors, but these lighter shades are quite nice.

So, should I bite the bullet and get one, or wait? I am in such a thither about this. I really don't know what to do.

Someone please advise me. Smile

Never mind, I broke down and got it. Smile I really like it much better than the dark colored one. The red eyes on the other one totally creeped me out.

I quite like this weeks items but I agree it's very similar to the romantic castle theme we had a few months ago but I still like it : )
I loved the Unicorn this week so I had to get one congratulations I'm not a big CC spender as I like to try and keep my CC's just incase I see something I reallyyyyyy like rather than spending them as soon as I get them sort of thing if that makes sense Laughing
I can't decide whether to get the Rapunzel wig though

I like this week's items...and I like how they fit in nicely with the other, Romantic week items.

But the toilet seat just cracks me up!

like them all!!!!!!!!!!but unfortunatelly i wasnt lucky so as to find the digging and its gone too pitty

Kokonee wrote:
I like this week's items...and I like how they fit in nicely with the other, Romantic week items.

But the toilet seat just cracks me up!

Oh I know, it looks like a character from Monster's Inc. congratulations