Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Tiddly Winks is Working at Sparkie's Day Spa

Tiddly Winks has the three tables and is offering to dye wigs, free of charge to forum community members. There are 9 colors to choose from.

***ALL PSFC RULES APPLY***
- members must have a minimum of 20 posts
- minimum of 7 days of membership required
- members with current warnings will not be allowed to participate

In addition to that, you must post your requests here before sending me the wigs.
If you send before posting on here, I will simply send back your wig(s) unchanged. All you need to do is discuss it here before sending. That way I don't get overwhelmed. Smile

Maximum wigs to dye per day per member is 3, please. as well as 6 wigs dyed per week. You will be banned from this free service if the wigs that are dyed free are sold in any other trade. Gifting them to your friends is fine, but no one should be profiting from a service provided for free.

hi, yvette... um is it okay if you could dye my asymmetrical wig the coral pink, my edward wig the new pearl blond and another edward wig ivory blond please? thanks so much!! congratulations

sure I can do that. Smile Go ahead and send the wigs over with the colors for each one in the note. Smile I'll get to them tomorrow morning first thing.

hii hun...well can you dye 3 wigs for me....2 red witch wig and 1 arabian princess wig........i want them in 3 new colors....you can chose witch wig in witch color.... congratulations

when you accept i will send 3 wigs....thank you for doing this soooo much congratulationsLaughing

Mage lvl8 wrote:
hi, yvette... um is it okay if you could dye my asymmetrical wig the coral pink, my edward wig the new pearl blond and another edward wig ivory blond please? thanks so much!! congratulations

Wigs received, colored and sent back. Smile Heading off to bed. I'll fill more orders tomorrow morning.

This is the one from before right, just a new look? Because I believe I asked for 3 wig dyes like yesterday I believe? And I don't want to mix up the "orders". This is the only free dyeing thread right? Ashamed Sorry, if this confused you. XD

If it is, I would like to repost that I have 3 wigs to dye, and can you please dye them for me.

Hi, Yvette..um could you dye 2 of my Asymmetrical Short Wigs Pearl Blond for me please? (it's the one in the middle, i think) Thanks!

Yvette, could I possibly trouble you to dye my Japanese romantic wig dark brown? Just let me know if it's okay, and when would be covenant for you Smile

Tsukiko wrote:
This is the one from before right, just a new look? Because I believe I asked for 3 wig dyes like yesterday I believe? And I don't want to mix up the "orders". This is the only free dyeing thread right? Ashamed Sorry, if this confused you. XD

If it is, I would like to repost that I have 3 wigs to dye, and can you please dye them for me.

Next time please wait until I respond to send the wigs. I was rather confused when I finally got into the game and found three wigs at my door. I colored them and sent them back.

Mage lvl8 wrote:
Hi, Yvette..um could you dye 2 of my Asymmetrical Short Wigs Pearl Blond for me please? (it's the one in the middle, i think) Thanks!

Yes, I can do that. Send me the wigs.

myladyyawo wrote:
Yvette, could I possibly trouble you to dye my Japanese romantic wig dark brown? Just let me know if it's okay, and when would be covenant for you Smile

I can do that. Just send the wig, and remind me in the note that it should be dark brown.

Hi Tiddly, could i get my 2 wigs dyed please? Smile Red witch wig and vintage short bob wig to dark brown.

Yuuko wrote:
Hi Tiddly, could i get my 2 wigs dyed please? Smile Red witch wig and vintage short bob wig to dark brown.

Sure, I can do that. Smile

oh thank you ... so sweet of you ... iam happy to join this forum ... so many friendly people ... i feel already at home

there are three shades of brown, so when you post a note to me, let me know which one. I am thinking the darkest (chocolate) brown.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Yuuko wrote:

Sure, I can do that. Smile

Hi there Tiddly. I 've been so busy that i've completely forgotten about this. May i still get my wigs dyed? Ashamed

thts soo nicee.....i ll wiillll alsooooo sendd my wigs