Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good morning Wednesday

wednes11.gif

Morning folks ...well its Wednesday again ...what a boring day stuck right in the middle of the week!!

What fun is in store for you today? I can't decide between carrying on tidying drawers in my bedroom (oh the joy) or going to the supermarket just to get out of the house for a while. Laughing

Today, the painter is supposed to come to fix something here that the handymen eradicated last week. Thank God I said have him come at 1 and not at 8 in the morning. I have been keeping weirdo hours lately because of my writing.

Today, I woke up to a lovely review from a story I wrote several years back and that's made me really happy. The kindness of one stranger can really make a difference. Smile

Tonight is sewing, so I will be going to my class to work on my dress. I also need to sew a bear.

Another Lazy Disgusting-outside day!

This week and one mroe till school and my friends hadn't returned or called to say when she will return the book we have for school assignment (Hopefully I will read all R.L. Stine Books I bought nit to get me distracted when she returns te book)

Outside smog, I hope it clears.

I will watch Tangled (again, It is so funny) and PInk Panther (with Steve MArtin)

I'm going to get off my butt now and do some housework..then off to do the second week of my course this afternoon Smile

ugh, painter was here but said that he had to come at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Double ugh...I don't do mornings.

ugh....well been a bad morning so far....

First, I wake up and my legs just felt awful, like I just couldnt get them to relax, they were just restless.
Then I get a letter thats been re-directed from my old address (we paid royal mail to send us all our mail to our new address) The letter is from a catelogue that ive not ordered from since 2008 and someone has hacked into my account and ordered £80's worth of stuff and they were asking me to pay for it! I had to ring up and tell them. but I have to prove that i didnt live there during the time the order was made, which thank god will be easy as Im a good girl and keep things lol
Im just so annoyed that its possible to hack into things like that and order stuff Sad