Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

So hows everyone finding 2011?

Hey guys are gurls.

Iv been on and off since christmas but i havent posted so im sorry abuot that. Its for various reasons but im here now and im here to stay!

See you can never get rid of me :pen:

So anyway! Hows everyones finding 2011?
Whats everyone been up?

Iv been here and there sorting personal stuff. Trying to sort my house out and throw stuff away but it seems everytime i come to throw stuff out i think 'I need this, why am i throwing this away' and then put it back down. Im really bad like that.

Iv also been trying to find places for my xmas pressies which are still all in bags in my living room. The thing is...I hate unbagging my christmas gifts because once i do i never find them again! Its like the house fairy takes them away!.

So anyway, Enought about me....What about you?

I have still to put some of the kids pressies away as well lol...just havent a clue where to put them!

2011 has started on a positive note for me. Starting this course has made a huge difference to me, and its great to have something to work to this year Smile

I too have been having a bit of a sort out. Just drawers at the moment, but it surprising how much junk gets shoved into them. Just thrown out a bin bag full of rubbish .. and I tried really hard to be realistic and not just think I may need that in the future cos you never do !

sort out??? never heard of the term lol

Ive just been busy working since the year started, Dan has been busy though; getting the baby room sorted, not long now lol