Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Feeling sorry for myself :(

My youngest has been a little madam all night, so I've only managed to have about an hours sleep To say I'm tired and grumpy is an understatement!!

Plus I've got man flu! (yep feeling sorry for myself lol), so my sinus' hurt, my head feels like its being squashed in a vice and I ache from head to toe.

And to top it all off Phoebe is tired so ultra grumpy and the girls havent stopped arguing since they got up I have a feeling today is not going to be a good day Sad

Think I'm gonna go into town, just to get out of the house..or I might end up either banging my head off the wall, or the kids will just end up on time out all day lol

awwww, sorry for........all of the above!

i do like your new avatar though.. first thing i thought was, "whoa, hello damon salvator!!!!" of course, it would be your avatar - you scandalous little stick you!!! tee hee ee....you know i'm kidding!!!

eventually, you'll have to post all your "men" as your siggy. OMG that would be so distracting!!! LOL!!

smorkle wrote:

eventually, you'll have to post all your "men" as your siggy. OMG that would be so distracting!!! LOL!!

Just for you lmao xx