Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Mayor's New Hat...???

The Mayor is sporting a new hat! Have you seen it? I just noticed it this morning.
He's such a tease and a cheat...wearing something that is not available yet.

hat_ti10.jpg

I do like this hat though. It looks like we can put just about anything on top of this new spring hat!!

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Thats just like the snow globes!

that's what i was thinking too. i got a snow globe but mine is still empty. i can't decide what to put inside of it....and i don't like the idea that i can never get it back out... hopefully the hat will be more flexible.

I don't know what I would put in that hat, maybe a jester doll. Smile But, I'm not sure if I'm really that fond of that hat.

i just like that it's animated but i'd hate to lose one of my items to a hat...we'll have to see when the new items come out.

I've got one of the snow globes and I've put a penguin in it...I do love my penguins

Not sure if I want one of those hats though..will probably change my mind by next week though

Well I think the hat is fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I tried to explain to my poor husband, but I think he was just confused. I want to put something BIG on it.

RocLibrarian wrote:
Well I think the hat is fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. I tried to explain to my poor husband, but I think he was just confused. I want to put something BIG on it.

the fountain the mayor has on the hat i think is a lot bigger... now that it's on his hat, it's really mini sized Sad

Mage lvl8 wrote:
i wonder if u can put a snowglobe with a item in it on the hat..

hmmm...?? if you try that you'll have to tell us how that goes.

smorkle wrote:
what would you put on top of your hat?

excelent question.. hmm... i like what the mayor has on top (although i haven't sent for it yet )
hmm.. my favourite dolls! or a pillow! maybe even a drink! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations but it would always vary depnding on how my first room would be congratulations

wow I have to say I find that hat to be very humerus! Especially the one with the toilet on top

myladyyawo wrote:
wow I have to say I find that hat to be very humerus! Especially the one with the toilet on top

i was thinking the same thing!! the toilet is pretty funny!!!

@lea - thank you for posting that!!