Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Wednesday is here!!

My mother used to call Wednesdays 'Hump Days', because it's the middle of the week. I don't know where that analogy came from, but anyway....

So, yeseterday I wasn't around much. Things here have been getting crazy. Sven is still trying to find work, and yesterday was a not so good day. Better for me to stay scarce than to grump and groan.

So, what are you up to today?

Here a local grocery store is having their grand opening, and giving away wurst, so Sven and I are going to head over for that, and we have to get some drinks at another store. Ho hum. I guess, once we get our chores done, I'll have my sewing class.

This morning I have to clean out the cupboard under the stairs Sad
It is full (and I mean full!) of the girls arts and crafts things, but it also where the electric meter is. I have an engineer coming tomorrow to change my electric meter, and the way it is at the moment he wouldnt even find it lol

Then this afternoon I'm off for more excitement (not!) at my course....well at least it gets me out the house I suppose lol

Yvette, sending you and Sven hugs I really do hope that Sven is able to find work soon xxxxx

Morning, girls!

Yvette, I understand you, finding a job is so depressing Sad I wish I had a cat, it would have a calming effect on me >.
Lisa, yesterday I cleaned out a cupboard too and I discovered things I didn't know I had. Treasure hunting at home Laughing

I can't believe I've been almost 4 hours awaken and done so much things at home Laughing I was thinking "now's time to play" but PS doesn't load Mad

I think I'm going to read something instead

that picture is sooooo cute! I would love a cat, but as I have leather settee's I dont think it would be a good idea Sad It would be just my luck for the cat to use the settee as a sctatching post

I'm dog sitting next month for my friends little dog She is a Bichon friese (pic below), and me and the kids are really excited lol, only problem is that I know we wont want her to go home after the week lol

not actually my friends dog, just googled a pic so you know which breed it is

Morning everyone congratulations
Feel like ive had a semi-decent nights sleep, its getting difficult to find a comfy position now as my baby bump is so big, i have to use about 4 pillows, 2 under my head, 1 under my bump and another by my legs lol I feel sorry for Dan, he is losing all his space lol

Speaking of cats - We have leather sofas and we have a cat....and im sorry to say she has scratched them a little, purely because she was excited and running around lol

I hope everyone is having a good morning and that you all have a wonderful day xx

LOVE that pic, Yvette!
I have my furry bundle of love on me right now! His face is buried in my ear and he's purring away. No, I'm not talking about hubby Wade, it's Abers, my cat!