Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tromo3

School Started

Bye free time! Sad

School again started and can't wait for June. Now have a lot of Homework and studying. I hope that Homework is cancelled Laughing I thinl Lisa agrees. I hope I get all As this Term so I can relax the rest of the term.

I'm sure you will get all A's if you study hard ...and do your homework! Laughing

Homeworks not too bad, as long as you do it straight away, or it seems to be a heavy weight on your mind

Today I started a competition who will read more book sthis year with my friend. And now I started hating Mondays and wednesdays I want to rip them out of the calendar( Excpet for Summer Holidays Laughing )

yeah School is here again Sad pretty sad Sad we are frozen ....here is still about 0 degrease of celsious Sad i have pretty much homework but i am happy cause we have finally come to the period when we read books that you can understand and don't need to read them ten times to understand what the writer wanted to say Laughing i am happy and have read 111 pages of book yesterday.....and now i have only 150 more to read and we need to read that book in 2 or 3 weeks congratulations LOL i will read 2 or 3 books more in that period LOL congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
yeah School is here again Sad pretty sad Sad we are frozen ....here is still about 0 degrease of celsious Sad i have pretty much homework but i am happy cause we have finally come to the period when we read books that you can understand and don't need to read them ten times to understand what the writer wanted to say Laughing i am happy and have read 111 pages of book yesterday.....and now i have only 150 more to read and we need to read that book in 2 or 3 weeks congratulations LOL i will read 2 or 3 books more in that period LOL congratulations

I have Anne Frank's Diary, but nothing understand.