Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

New Lottery Items

I was surprised when I saw them, I didn't expected it.

List:
Ocean Front Window
Hedgehog Plushie
Bakery Fish Bate
Fish Biscuit
Mon Petit Cheri Eau de Rose
Magic Cooking Powder
Kiwi Birthday Minicake
Mon Petit Cheri Black Elegant Shoes
Green Petling Biscuit
Orange Petling Biscuit

and there was little ole me totally oblivious to it all lol, ,cant say I noticed Ashamed

hoho so do i tiddly....fortunately yesterday got the perfume (so adorable and chic item)....today no luck orange biscuit....

lol u r so right male pet with girl perfume??????to be honest except the window i dont have all the other items...so im happy for new items @ lottery!!!!!!!!!

well i have all of them but still like them congratulations but i have got yesterday again Green biscuit Sad and i don't have any pettlings and have about 50-60 biscuits LOL and today i got powder Sad that is also one of non used items in dixys chest Sad i don't cook and if i cook then i cook vegi soups and don't need to spent that powder on it SadcongratulationsLaughing

One of my friends who doesn't have petlings said that he would display the biscuits in the kitchen. I think they are at least cute, but I don't need a gazillion of them.

Too bad these things can't be gifted. Tiddly Winks would be tickled pink to have the perfume.

I didn't even notice the new items, just that I got a petling biscuit again. I have way too many of those. Need to just recycle them.

I like the fact that they've put new items on the wheel, I was starting to get fed up of constantly getting a petling biscuit but I see they didn't remove them completely lol. Ahwell atleast there's a few nice items on there that I haven't got yet : )