Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

Am I going crazy??!?

Okay, I think I'm going crazy because I could have sworn that this mobile was a 999.
Was it NEVER a 999 and I'm delusional??? Or did they change the price???

mobile10.jpg

Ugg, in any case, I just sold them all back to the cash register!!!

tree_t10.jpg

okay, this one too...was this never a 999 item???
i'm going through my whole chest and checking my "999" items..

Well, I think I'm going crazy because things seem to be disappearing from my chest!!! What happened to my Cheesy Wallpaper?!? I know I had it!

I hate that these so called GMB items resell so cheap. It's like the digging site for the so called 'rares'. Is it me or are they just throwing in outdated junk that they honestly think people would use their free blue shovels for? Most of those 'lost treasures' should probably stay lost.

Have to say, I saw the title of this thread, saw who had written it and thought to myself...probably!! sorry smorkle, couldnt resist it

Guest Guest
Tiddly Winks wrote:
I hate that these so called GMB items resell so cheap. It's like the digging site for the so called 'rares'. Is it me or are they just throwing in outdated junk that they honestly think people would use their free blue shovels for? Most of those 'lost treasures' should probably stay lost.

I agree : most lost treasure should just stay lost.
The only one I wanted was the Pirate's Ahoy Poster from a few days ago and I didn't find it anyways.

lea75 wrote:
Have to say, I saw the title of this thread, saw who had written it and thought to myself...probably!! sorry smorkle, couldnt resist it

LOL!!! Laughing well, yeah!! of course it would be me!!!

Gabs Giggles wrote:
No, they were never a 999 =P. It happened to me with the autumn lavender.

hmmm...it's good to know i've been collecting junk!!! oh, and i'm crazy! Laughing

Lucky Strike wrote:
I also think it was a 999 item!

nope, sorry babe...you are in the crazy boat with me!!! LOL!!

Tiddly Winks wrote:

i know!!! just a bunch of junk. who wants the t-shirt anyway! and i agree, some of those items need to stay lost! very well put!!