Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarkNite

New to the house :)

Good Day/Nite every one ...
iam new here and my name is Nayomy .. and my pet is nana and she is level 35
i love to play PS .. as its my way to relax after along day at work ... ah i have also a baby girl and her name is Joudy she is 2yrs now ...
iam happy to join this forum ... wishing everybody all the best ... <3

welcome to the family congratulations have fun congratulations if you have any problems or need any help we will all try to help you as best as we can congratulations soooo glad to see new member and as i can see you will be active congratulations yaaaaaay

hi-a Nayomy!! welcome welcome welcome!!! so happy to have you join our family!!! please let me know if you have any questions!!

thank you so much ladies ... iam looking forward to explore the forum ... i loved its layout ...

DarkNite wrote:
thank you so much ladies ... iam looking forward to explore the forum ... i loved its layout ...

yay! you're online right now!!
take a look! there's so much to get involved in here congratulations

yup ... and thats what iam doing right now ... congratulations
thank you for your help ...
btw i love all those emotion ... they are so cute and funny

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Welcome Nayomy =D. Hope you have a great time here!

thank you for your sweet welcome ... iam already enjoying my time

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hehehhe one little thing congratulations i am not lady i am a boy hehhehhe congratulations

OpPsPs I feel like a stupid ... sorry sir ... you know iam still a newbie here ...
honestly i feel like this emo

ahahahhaha don't worry that can happen to anyone congratulations and yeah you are still new here congratulations it's not problem congratulations most of people here was firstly think the same before they added me to facebook congratulations LOL congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ahahahhaha don't worry that can happen to anyone congratulations and yeah you are still new here congratulations it's not problem congratulations most of people here was firstly think the same before they added me to facebook congratulations LOL congratulations

I feel much better now ...
thank you ... such a sweet person you are ...

I see you're finding mice here congratulations I'm always delighted to see new people around and I can't wait to get to know you better congratulations

How are you finding things so far? Smile

I gotta go really soon Smile Hope to talk to you later Smile

Have a great day

Oh thank you so much for your warm welcome ... i find everything here is wonderful .. i can also sense that people here are so friendly and helpful .. i enjoyed the time i spent here so far ... hope to know you more too ... wishing you a very great day

hi nayomy!!! welcome here in PSFC...u really got the right decission of joining here, Smile hope u find this place a good one,u will love it here..everyone is so friendly and nice...again, any questions feel free to ask...

WELCOME AGAIN!!!

chay wrote:
hi nayomy!!! welcome here in PSFC...u really got the right decission of joining here, Smile hope u find this place a good one,u will love it here..everyone is so friendly and nice...again, any questions feel free to ask...

WELCOME AGAIN!!!

thank you for being so sweet ... i can feel iam at home already ... i feel great and happy that i joined PSFC ...