Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Morning Tuesday

Morning!!

It is fabulous to see the sunsine here this morning! It is still cold out, but at least having the sunhine through the window makes you feel better Smile

How is everyone today? I'm ok, just going to do some housework this morning (boring!) then I'm off to the hospital for a follow up appointment with my consultant (wish me luck! lol)

Anyone up to anything exciting?

I totally agree about the sunshine ..really lifts the spirits. I'm just pottering about today ..doing a bit of housework ..playing on the computer ..reading my book ...whatever takes my fancy !! Laughing

so there......sunshine and mazing weather but im sick (my stomach) and cant go to the work SadSad
the most important thing is HEALTH......

goodmorning ladies

greetings everyone congratulations
Its a beautiful day here as well where i live .... sunny with a cold breeze congratulations
@ esperia ... i wish that you get well soon dear

Still have a headache, weather induced. I always get them when the weather changes.

Tonight is a classical music concert in Frankfurt so I'll be out and about today. As for the day, it's laundry day. With the weather being nice, it's a great day to hang the wash out to dry. Unfortunately it also means a pile of ironing to do.

Hi, girls!!!

Here is sunny too, so it's a happy day congratulations

@esperia, I wish you get better soon. Here you have some hugs for that

@Tiddly, the same to you

Hiya everyone, well im doing what everyone hates....waiting for a plummer to turn up to fix our boiler!!!
he was supposed to come at 9am this morning, as you can see ive been waiting for a while now lol apparently he is now coming after tea....well we will have to wait and see lol x

lol Gaia there we have to wait 2 days until hydraulic to come and build a pipe dripping

Just got back from the concert, it was amazing and I had a major inspiration hit. I am going to apply for music school. I am tired of saying should've would've's. I want to make something of my life and I have always loved singing.

sounds like an amazing idea to me hun...wish you all the best with it xx

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Just got back from the concert, it was amazing and I had a major inspiration hit. I am going to apply for music school. I am tired of saying should've would've's. I want to make something of my life and I have always loved singing.

That would be wonderful! Yes, we have to do what will make us happy and follow our dreams!