Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

WARNING PLEASE READ

Hey guys,

I heard some time ago about a link that people are posting and its a hack link. This link is SUPPOSED to be something to do with Runescape which is a game that alot of poeple play.

Little do people know...This link is NOT going to get you free game....Everytime poeple click the link its giving them a very nasty virus and key logger(Logs all your passwords and emails and also any bank details etc) that wont get picked up by an anti virus.
The person who posts the link knows thats its a hack link and they get all the details in a file on their computer...Little do they know, The site they get this from is also hacking them at the same time and taking the details they have on their PC from other people.

My friend got this virus before and he had to do a total format on his computer.

Iv just been messaged on facebook with this link and iv blocked and deleted the person right away. Im also reporting the person as they are trying to send this link on.

My advice to you is DONT get reeled in by this. The person will tell you that you can get free thing from it...its deffinatly NOT true. Well the only thing youll get free is a virsy and key logger but you will loose account and even money throught this.

Please do not click on this link and deffinatly dont let the person talk you into clicking on it.

Thanks for reading this.

OMG i am soooo sad right now Sad well few days ago i'v got link from one of my dear real life friends that says ahahhahahaha your photo Smile and link and i'm was thinking that my friend has found some funny my photo and wanted to share with me soo i clicked and got virus that has done something realy bad to my computer Sad well everytime i log on facebook virus would automaticly send hahahah your photo thing to all my friends on chat and soo on Sad it took me over 14 hours to clean up all the mess it made by Sad i'm was soo angry but also i know that someone has sent that to my friend and it is not her fault Sad i am soooo sorry if someone has got it from me and it make you some trouble Sad my apologize Ashamed

yeps well thats another link thats going around aswell. Iv had that and i just block the poeple sending them =/.

Its not their fault tho cause if they click it it sends it out to others automatically

Thanks for the advice Pink, we always have to be alert about what links do we click, sometimes we just click without even reading what is all about

Lucky Strike wrote:
i'm a little lost.. what kind of links are we talking about?

They are just normal links and it has the words 'Runescape' in them. They are links that let viruses and people into your computer