Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Dixy's Day =D <3

Hi all congratulations well i wanted to tell you more about Dixy congratulations this is Dixy's Day congratulations Hope you like it congratulations i wish i was able to post pictures of visiting all of you but well i hope you like this congratulations

dixy_s10.jpg

awww this is so cute. .. dixy is such an active pet .. his daily schedule is full of fun and excitement congratulations

heheheh yeah congratulations Dixy love to visiting and playing with friends and most of everything to send gifts and to play in his Garden congratulations

hhewhehehehe Thanky ou Lucky congratulations well it was just one fast little graphic congratulations it take me about 15-20 minutes for everything and i think that 70% of that time has been spent during taking pictures in PS and changing clothes and everything congratulations Design part was pretty easy and i finshed it in about 7-8 minuts LOL congratulations

well i practice a lot and spend a lot of time searching for tutorials but best tutorial is to experimenting congratulations everything i do is a magic of PhotoShop congratulations that program is just AMAZING congratulations you can do everything you wish with it congratulationsSmile also you can see my art gallery in art gallery section congratulations that are arts that i draw firstly traditionaly and then i digitalize it with photoshop and with my Art Tablet congratulationsSmile

heheheh thank you congratulations well you can download it online congratulations i have downloaded my congratulations try to search on pirate bay or rapid share if you don't like torrent congratulationsSmile