Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gabs Giggles

Today's sale 1 cc?

nooo it was congratulations i am soooooo happy right now congratulations Dixy put it in first room under the door congratulations and now Dixy's Promo garden room is complete congratulations thank youuuuu congratulations

Gabs Giggles wrote:
knock knock

rep added congratulations i loved the gesture

hehe! I'd like to get it for a friend but no cc's I got mine gifted looooong ago.. If you remember Kathy pedj.. (Gabs: she was here before you came so i don't know if she has been logged in after you)

OMG you wont belive me Lucky but today when i was visit my friends and i visit Kathy congratulations (bunnyfuzziness right congratulations) i remembered that didn't see you here and on FB for a loooong time and i sent her a little gift and message and now waiting to here how is her and is everything okie congratulations i can't wait congratulations LOL congratulations she is sooooo nice and sweetheart persone oe of my very favorite PS friends and members of this forum congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

ayathon wrote:
owww, so cheap... too bad I dont have 1cc.. LOL

knock knock

Lucky Strike wrote:
Gabs Giggles wrote:
knock knock

rep added congratulations i loved the gesture

hehe! I'd like to get it for a friend but no cc's I got mine gifted looooong ago.. If you remember Kathy pedj.. (Gabs: she was here before you came so i don't know if she has been logged in after you)

Aww Thanks hun!! I dont think I know her...

Guest Guest
 captur10.jpg

I was just coming on PSFC to post about this super special!
How amazing is this?!?
Maybe it's an early Valentine's Day gift from Playfish...
Or...
Maybe they made a mistake again and forgot to put the "0" at the end.

Ether way, I'm super happy because I traded in my Facebook Credits for Playfish Cash a few months ago, and I had a few CC's left. I got one for myself, and one for my daughter.

Gabs Giggles wrote:
Did you guys noticed? Laughing

Gabs... Thank u so much.. ure such an angel..

Wow, I sent Pedja and Ayah one too. So now you both have two. I may buy myself a second. Take advantage of glitches while I can. Anyone else want one?

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Wow, I sent Pedja and Ayah one too. So now you both have two. I may buy myself a second. Take advantage of glitches while I can. Anyone else want one?

Thank you so much... I am so happy..
I added 1Rep for your kindness..

yellownancy wrote:
 captur10.jpg

I was just coming on PSFC to post about this super special!
How amazing is this?!?
Maybe it's an early Valentine's Day gift from Playfish...
Or...
Maybe they made a mistake again and forgot to put the "0" at the end.

Ether way, I'm super happy because I traded in my Facebook Credits for Playfish Cash a few months ago, and I had a few CC's left. I got one for myself, and one for my daughter.

Same here, I thought it was 11CC when I quickly glanced at it but then when I looked properly I thought I was seeing things when it said 1CC Laughing
But I agree with you, it's either a Valentine's gift or just a glitch like usual lol but its still a good one congratulations so I took advantage of it as this was the one CC item I really liked and wanted so I got myself 6 Laughing I think I might of gone a bit OTT but never mind, it's my favourite CC item so for 1CC each its ok

THANK YOU SO MUCH GABS GIGGLES! You are so nice. Thank You very very very much! Rep added for you very nice gesture.