Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Win 10x5999s This Week In Our Room Of The Week Comp!

prize10.png

This weeks theme for Room Of The Week is Indiana Bones, now we think it might be a good challenge to see what our members can do with the new items and to make it more interesting we are giving away, not only the normal OWO items, but if you win you will also get...

10x5999s!

So, thats all the new OWO's plus 10x5999s! But it doesnt stop there! Every member who enters this week will also recieve a special prize! They will all get 1x5999 each! So its worth entering everyone!

OMG congratulations this is sooooooawesome congratulations but hun did i can join if i win this week ??? congratulations if not it is tottaly OK for me cause i am sooooo happy that my room is winner this week LOL congratulations

Steph, you're amazing!!! I hope a lot of people enter this week, it's wonderful to see such great rooms congratulations

@Dixy: sorry hun, because you won you cant win the big prize, but you can still enter to show off your room though xxx

I'm posting my room. It's not exactly the Raiders of the Lost Bark, but it's a nice camping, scene...with a tad bit of gold.

Sweeties, I think you should post the rooms in the official thread.

This is only the announcement, isn't it?