Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

sick of this glich!!

Everytime I go in to PS and accept shovel my lottery wheel dissapears! Mad

I know Kasi has told me that you can ignore the shovels and get your lottery, then get your shovels next time you go in, but I never remember to do this and as such loose my lottery!!

Surely they should of figured this out by now!

No, hun, you only need to change room and the lottery appears again Smile That happens to me every day >.

Ursula wrote:
No, hun, you only need to change room and the lottery appears again Smile That happens to me every day >.

I was going to say the same but you beat me to it

You don't loose the lottery you still get it i think.. It happens to me too but i see my money and i think the item i should have..

I THINK being the key word.. My brain is fuzzy these days with the exams and all..

hmmm... so I didn't actually loss the wheel? but I havetried it, going to other rooms, the wheel haven't show again... congratulations

ayathon wrote:
hmmm... so I didn't actually loss the wheel? but I havetried it, going to other rooms, the wheel haven't show again... congratulations

It only happens if you go to another room after accepting shovels and losing the lottery. If you reload the game, I think it's not there, but I think too that you get the coins anyway. Nevertheless, today I got shovels and the lottery, so maybe PF has fixed it Smile

Ursula wrote:
ayathon wrote:

It only happens if you go to another room after accepting shovels and losing the lottery. If you reload the game, I think it's not there, but I think too that you get the coins anyway. Nevertheless, today I got shovels and the lottery, so maybe PF has fixed it Smile

Red: That I believe too Smile

Green: Not to me... Sad

Lucky Strike wrote:
Ursula wrote:
ayathon wrote:

LOL, I have got my coins.. and the prize on the lottery.. it was on my chest all along..

Lucky Strike wrote:
Ursula wrote:
ayathon wrote:

Then, reload the game without saving. The money is there and if you take a look at your chest, the prize will be there too.

Thank you!! I did this today and when I went to a new room my wheel was there!!!

Plus I still had the prizes on the wheel so I cant of lost yesterdays prize!!

I"ve been having the same problem with the lottery wheel. I thought I lost a prize yesterday as the wheel disappeared but when I looked in my chest, there was a new one there. It is aggrivating.