Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Sugar as a free gift!!!! RUN!

Lol it's a bit annoying when you find items like sweetcorn in the crates Laughing but I'm pleased that they've actually made it easier for us to get sugar (even if its only for a short amount of time lol) congratulations

Oh yeah!!!!!! I hope to hit more than 100!!!!!!

Already spent more than 30 and i have arounf 50-60 in my chest at the moment!!!! I really really need it as (and also as all ) have more than 30-40 receepes with sugar!!! If not more!!!

I was when i saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I've only got about 15 or so in my chest but I've probably used about 20 so far but I'd love to get lots spare before it disappears from the 'free gift' but same here, I've got soooo many recipes that need sugar so it's really hard to level them up.

Me tooooooo! congratulations

How many actual ACTIVE players do you have on your list?

I have a problem because I have to send to more than the 32 limit as I'm getting from 35-50 free gifts per day...

I had no problem leveling up many dishes.. FINALLY!!!!! Right now I have around... 80 sugar but i've used.. let me count.. 100-150.... Ashamed Finished maaaaany drinks and deserts!! Right now i'm low on many ings for those two categories but thankfully i'm "fine" on sugar..

Mad I missed the time on today's marker (i was online a bit before the day changed) so as i was just leveling up I wasn't able to buy 10-20 more chocos and 5 bacons!!!!!! Why don't I look at the clock???? Aaaaaanyway.. Atleast both of them are on the market from time to time so i'll get to them congratulations

Ummm I probably have about 30 active players at the most I think Sad but I've got about 100-200 neighbours though....... but wow lucky you getting that many free gifts per day!
Awww, I probably only got about 60 sugars in total but used probably half of those levevlling up dishes but I've had that problem aswell, I had sugar but not the other items I needed Laughing
That's true, the other items are more easier to get as they're in the market every now and again congratulations