Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

New Florida OJ

if you feed your pet the new Florida OJ, it will do a jumping dance afterward and sprays fruits all over the place. it's so funny!

I fed it to Tiddly Winks, but the lag took away everything, even today's lottery. I'm not a happy camper at all. Sad I'll try it, but later, when I am not dealing with lag, crash, lag. Sad

its quite cute lol...rosie got so excited just to be fed, but then when she started getting fruit shooting out of her head she started jumping up and down with joy lol

I actually think the "Florida's Natural" is a clever move on PF part. This amounts to advertising, so I am guessing that the company of "Florida's Natural" has put up some bucks into Playfish. Hey, if it is done in a nice way like this, I'm all for corporations giving PF money instead of us! I just hope they (PF) don't get too greedy here...

Kokonee wrote:
I actually think the "Florida's Natural" is a clever move on PF part. This amounts to advertising, so I am guessing that the company of "Florida's Natural" has put up some bucks into Playfish. Hey, if it is done in a nice way like this, I'm all for corporations giving PF money instead of us! I just hope they (PF) don't get too greedy here...

was thinking the same thing!! a lot better than seeing advertisements all over the place. at least with this type of product placement, it just makes it fun congratulations