Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Blessing pets

Thank you congratulationscongratulationscongratulations And thank you for the free pets you put up for adoption as well!!! Same goes for Yvette and Stasia!!!

You all have helped me and my friend more than you think congratulations

Without being sure i think that by blessing it it MAY have something like sparkles.. My friend had a cat that at the time it was in the basket i was playinga lot and i blessed it every 8 hours.. She never had fb credits so i think the effect must be from that.. But i don't know as it could be something else..

OT: I have a friend that has a black pig and a ferret in her nernesy.. How is that possible??????

(She cannot be a hacker that i trust)

The sparkles are an inherited trait. It could be that one of the parents was a sparkler! Usually, the basket will sparkle...or glow (if the baby is a glow).

I'm not sure about those pets in the Nurserys! I know that Yvette has one in her nursery because of some weird glitch that happened to her. But one of my friends, who either takes advantage of glitches or cheats, has a lot of pets in her nursery. Not sure I want to know how.

PS oh, and I bless all my neighbors baskets each day, too! (Time permitting)

I bless when my friends ask me to. There are some that I bless every day, but if I am short on time, then I will bless every other day. Smile

My cat got in because of a glitch. I call her my babysitter, but I haven't tried to get any other cats into the nursery.

hehe! I also figured out something about the nursery!!!! The number of babies you can put has to do with the number of pets you generally have!