Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Emptying chest and wardrobe

I'm trying to resell a few things.. BUT while i was in my chest (and trust me i got lost) I was unsure if i should sell many things or not.. Especially in my wardrobe!!!!!!! How insane is that??

Has it ever happened to you? What did you do? I need advise!!!!!!

Also, is it me or maaaaaaany people are trying to minimize their chest these days??? Laughing

Lucky Strike wrote:

Also, is it me or maaaaaaany people are trying to minimize their chest these days??? Laughing

Do you know how funny your statement reads in English? LOL!

but yeah, I have noticed folks downsizing. I've sold lots of stuff back to have coins.

Lucky Strike wrote:
I'm trying to resell a few things.. BUT while i was in my chest (and trust me i got lost) I was unsure if i should sell many things or not.. Especially in my wardrobe!!!!!!! How insane is that??
Has it ever happened to you? What did you do? I need advise!!!!!!

WHoa..!! cool, that never happened to me since i never really have many things xD try to post the items you no longer need. Some of us (count me in Lol) might be interested to trade/purchase those items. This way you could get rid of your full chest ^^

congratulations Usually I just gift bomb friends Smile (and of course new faces! ask around )

This time I only sell totally unusefull stuff.. If i start to sell couches, expensive clothes or something nice i alsways ask around what people need Smile

Is there anything you're looking for these days apart from the seeds? Smile

Guest Guest

I think it's a good idea to post what you have for sale. Especially if they are OLD items from 2008 or early 2009 and if they are RARE items. You never know what someone might be looking for congratulations

Kokonee wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

Do you know how funny your statement reads in English? LOL!

LaughingLaughing I didn't even notice that until I read your post but you made me chuckle Laughing

ahahahahahahahah Lucky congratulations i'm trying to do same congratulations but well i have sold almost all my junk like GMB,BMB,RMB items and HG flowers and fruits LOL and almost all junk from fish pond and everything similar congratulations most of items in my chest are NIS items and i have still 192 pages and 80 pages of clothes congratulations LOL congratulations don't know what to do congratulations

i just got one idea congratulations you will see soon what i'm was thinking congratulations