Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarkNite

Tsunamis feared as massive quake hits Japan!!!!!!

Good Day Everyone ...
I was watching the news and i was shocked with this ...

The most powerful earthquake to hit Japan in at least 100 years unleashed walls of water that swept across rice fields, engulfing towns, dragging houses onto highways and tossing cars and boats like toys.
Local media reported at least 32 deaths, with more casualties feared. And the 8.9-magnitude quake, which struck at 2:46 p.m., prompted the U.S. National Weather Service to issue a tsunami warning for at least 20 countries.
The quake's epicenter was 373 kilometers (231 miles) away from Tokyo, the United States Geological Survey said. But residents there continued to feel aftershocks hours after the quake. More than 30 aftershocks followed, with the strongest measuring at 7.1.

praying that all who lives there will be safe ...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/11/japan.quake/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

et us pray for them .... you can also paste this to your status ...

COPY AND PASTE NOW! If you have friends or family in Hawaii, Guam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Philippines, Russia, Marcus Island, Northern Marianas or other areas around these countries ring and wake them if they are 2km or closer within the coast line etc as tsunami warning -they are saying on CNN for people to ring people as people dont know. From the quake that just happened in Japan. This is happening now

yeah... it's too bad >_<... here in the philippines the Philippine Volcanology and Seismology raised the Tsunami Alert Level into Level 2 to most parts of the Philippines...

yeah, it is so fearsome... a huge prayer for those who live in Japan is needed, please pray for my country as well...

May God keep you all safe and sound ... sending sincere prayers your way

Prayers and loving support from Germany. I have been concerned for my friends who live in the Pacific realm, here's hoping everyone stays safe.

Its so sad! The only good thing is they are prepared for this, their structures too, it could haven been worse.Sending good vibes to all those Japan and all those countries!

With all that has been happening, that thought has been lingering in my mind. I am scared to think about what might happen on March 19.

Why March 19th?

High waves hit the Oregon and Northern California coast as well. Mostly just damage to docks and boats. One person missing in Crescent City, California.

I watched that video you posted to your page, Stas, absolutely unbelieveable that the tsunami reached the US. I saw another video on CNN that the damage to the docks in the US had reached the millions. It's hard to even think about the damage and lives lost in Japan without wanting to cry.

wow everyone around me, at home, school and even forum are talking bout this.. i watched the news in the TV and i feel sorry to hear this, i hope things will go better there Sad