Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Humm still cant get on =/

Ok so its been like just under a month now and i still cant get onto my pet society.

Its starting to get extreamly annoying now because i havent gotten any of the items..Any of the limited items or anything.

it lets me on for seconds then kicks me right back off.

Iv messages PF and also posted on the forum and still nothing...No oe is doing anyting to help me soi guess i have to start again =(.

Either that or im going to just quit PS cause im really anoyed now =(

Have you cheked if you can log in at PS in other pc/laptop?
I read somewhere that somebody could log in after reinstalling flash player

iv tried everything.
Logging n using my bf's pc...logging in using my mums laptop who lives in a different house to me and also logging on using my ipod.

Iv also tried reintsalling flash player, firefox, safari and even formated my pc and still noting....

Its so annoying now. I just want to get on.

maby its because i just have too much on there =/

OMG i am sooo sorry for you hun SadSad don't know why this is happening Sad but pleas don't quit PS and don't forget about us Sad Have you try to load PS on another profile ?? if you have ?? i don't know how i can help you ...but pleas don't quit and keep trying maybe it will let you one day congratulations and don't worry about items we are here to help you about them congratulations

ohh sorry to hear that sarah..before i have the same issue as yours but after a week it goes back to normal, something is wrong in your PS, now im having problem with the request ..i cannot send any help request from any friend for 1 month now,

Ugh wierd. Well still no reply from PF but im still trying. I try and enter every day...I have to admit, i got on for like 5 minutes the other day and just as i got a few items to send out from the wish upon a heart some time ago...Half way throught me sending it went back off =/

Hope it comes back soon..and dont worry...I wont be leaving here and i deffinatly wont forget you all =D