Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

i cannot send any request

Im trying to decorate my house, but of course i need some help to build this squirrel tree home...but the problem is i cannot send any help request, even with the collaborative item...

this message is showing up after sending the request

Request Error (invalid_request)

Your request could not be processed.
This could be caused by a misconfiguration, or possibly a malformed request.

does anyone having the same problem???

i never had this error but there are times (like now too) that i cannot send anything.. i just get "unknown error".. have you tried the usual?

It could lie with your browser. Have you tried with another browser. We had the problem with Firefox and then we started using Chrome and it worked.

I use chrome and I get this message sometimes too. I just wait a little later and then try again. I hope you can figure it out soon Chay!

cant send any request still!!! i tried everything even changing the browser doesn't work. i have missed recently collaborative items too,,,and my house is still sooo dull Sad

still the same...will try again tomorrow, as it is another week...if its still the same then im going to send a report to playfish. ive been playing my daughters account and theres no problem with the request, so its just me having this problem Sad

my house is still bare from outside!!!

I noticed that since outdoor decoration was available PS is unplayable at all using internet explorer, I only can play with firefox or chrome
and I have to clear cache and delete temporary files frequently. I think in my case is because my pc is old and needs more memory

but im using the latest version of firefox and sometimes if firefox is playing up i will switch to google chome. my laptop has enough memory too, as theres no other files save here or other programs installed. i done clearing my cache too and do delete temp files but its still the same...

Here's a rather stupid question. Have you recently run an anti virus or anti spyware scan? Sometimes things get turned upside down with computers and such becuase there's some unwanted junk on your computer.

There may also be something up with your facebook settings. Leave no stone unturned, maybe you can find out what is going on.

I second Tiddly post, one virus my usb son brought, made all already visible files to unvisible, so he was unable to find his homework until he read about that in a forum about usb troubles

finally,..i just deleted some people whom i find no more interest in playing PS and whom i really dont know in RL. hihih...(well im sorry guys if some of u were deleted) its just that i dont have any other option Sad i have more than 350 neighbors in PS so i cut it down to 300 i guessed and the sending request works perfectly fine now, but................... theres another problem again , ive been having this issue for 2 weeks now and its really annoying as last week i didnt get the last perfume too due to this message.

its really disappointing that after visiting 20 pets then a message will appear stating that the game was saving failed...and it will hang and after i referesh i have to repeat the visit...and the same message will show up again...so i end up visiting no one

grrrr!!! it really sucks and its a waste of time...

actually my laptop is new..just got it last march 21...until now my PS is always saving failed. so im not doing a daily visit anymore until it goes back to normal. i think tiddly is having the same problem as well..

I am, when I visit people who have their ovens in the rooms. I have asked my friends to take their ovens out of their front rooms until the problem gets fixed.

When I tried to make PF aware of it through their contact page, I got a registration page that kept crashing. I was so not pleased, and I sure don't want to deal with TOF.

have you deleted aaaall history, cache and online memory?

I don't know why this is happening.. Let me guess.. Playfish is no help?