Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chloe Eva

I lost all my rare items.........pls help

Dear all, I am really heart broken, I lost all of my rare items on 3rd March 2011 (Thursday) during transfering to another account, I was shocked when I found out all my rare items were not in that account where they supposed to.
I started to panic, I log in and out to Pet Society many many many times to hope that my items will appear again, but unfortunately it is like just disappearing in the air. I don't know how to explain to you all how heart broken it is when all of your collections just gone in a sudden.......

I log a complaint to playfish immediately after that, they replied to me the next day, telling me to update my flash and so on, but it doesn't help, I really really want my rare items back, I wrote to them again, that technical guy said he can't help, he will pass my case to another department, after 2 days, I received an email asking again all my details, how many items I lost and so on (I actually did provide all the info in my first email to them) I replied to them immediately.

For that whole week I hardly sleep, keep on thinking whether they will give me back my rare items........

On 16 March 2011, when I log in to Pet Society, I saw a money bag in my account, Pet Society compensate me with some yellow coins, it is equal to 773 yellow coins to 1 rare items.........

I don't know what to say, they admit that their system got problem on that day but they said that is the maximum they can give. I told them I don't want the money, I need my rare items back but they said they can't help.....

I am so so so dissapointed with this solution ............ Dear friends who is spending a lot of time everyday playing Pet Society like me, can I buy from you guys and girls some rare items at a reasonable price as now I have 0 rare items, I really really really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot for reading this long story.

hi Chloe! i felt sorry on what happened to you... I had a suggestion: why don't you make a thread and list there all the items you need... i'm sure someone will grant your wishes and bring back the rares you lost... sorry i can't help you with this because i'm not that fond of getting some rares but i think that everybody here will help you in this problem... just cheer up...

Earon is right, just let us know what items did you lost... SmileSmile

Post it in a trading thread what you lost, and I am certain that the community will come together to help you. Smile

Sorry this happened, but with any game, PS has it's flaws.

Ok, thank you guys and girls, I will post it in the trading threat. It is not that I don't want to list all the items down, but it is a lot of rare items, the rare items were not only my one, but also 5 of my other friends, that is why got so many, and I promise that I will give them back their rare items as I am the one who lost it. I don't know how to dig back so many to pay them that is why I would like to buy from you all, and it is very expensive I know, so I beg you all selling to me at e reasonable price. I really cannot sleep at night as the items belong to others also.

ohhh i'm sooo sorry for you hun Sad but well i heard that many similar things has happen to another players Sad one girl has lost 50*5999 while she was sending them for a payment for cheshire cat bundle Sad PS has a glitch that was about 3-4 days active and if you send many gifts to people they just don't receive them all Sad or any Sad pleas post your list and Dixy will give the best to help congratulations