Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

It's official, I loathe bundles!!

I have decided that I totally hate the new bundles. I mean the stuff is nice, but it's too much money for doubles and triples of junk I don't want. I have given out my last ccs trying to get something besides fuscha and all I have are three stupid fuscha bundles.

I guess gone are the days when we can actually pick out what we want. I have never been so disappointed as I am today. It's a sad day. Sad

I cannot believe just how much bundles they have released recently. I really hope someone will have extras and willing to trade you Yvette, to get three of the same is unbelievably frustrating!

Tiddly Winks wrote:
If you want, send one to Xavier, and I'll send you one of my fuscha bundles.

Ok hun =D, I've just sent it.

I must be out of my bleeping mind, I just went and checked paypal and there is some money left. I wasn't as broke as I thought. I'm going to try and get something besides fuscha. Wish me luck...I'll need it.

edit: I got it OMG I got the evil witch outfit. It was the third of five that I opened. I told Sven that i would only buy the five, and that whatever coins are left, they are for a rainy day. I can't believe it. I was having the worst day, had a nervous breakdown earlier today and was just feeling yucky. Now I am in a much better mood.

Oh thats great Yvette! So happy to hear you finally got the one you wanted! Can't wait to see Tiddly Winks in the outfit! xx

Oh Yvette I'm so happy for you! I am so glad you got that bundle! I was sorry I couldn't help you out this time, but glad that you got it anyway! I'm only missing one bundle and it isn't even the rare one which is also frustrating!

yay. I have them all, or at least all the ones I wanted. Smile I still loathe bundles, because I do think that when we pay real cash for something, we should know what we are getting.

Lol, bundles are their biggest business! Im so infuriated, I've spent 56 ccs and Im still missing one but I give up. Im not going to spend more ccs,there's no certainty I will get it and Im running low on ccs Mad

hi guys congratulations i can't belive this i am extreamly happy now congratulationscongratulationscongratulationsLaughing i have bought 5 boxes from my cc seller and OMG see what i have got xD i can't belive congratulations i have got 5 different bundles including rare one congratulations and i didn't got only gold mermaid and i have that one already LOL the only 1 i'v had already i didn't got congratulations LOL this must be my best day in life LOL congratulations

mermai10.png

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
hi guys congratulations i can't belive this i am extreamly happy now congratulationscongratulationscongratulationsLaughing i have bought 5 boxes from my cc seller and OMG see what i have got xD i can't belive congratulations i have got 5 different bundles including rare one congratulations and i didn't got only gold mermaid and i have that one already LOL the only 1 i'v had already i didn't got congratulations LOL this must be my best day in life LOL congratulations

mermai10.png

OMG, you're so lucky! Laughing Congrats