Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earon09

Free PFC Seed on Pet Society...

This PFC Seed can give you unlimited PFCoins... its not a hack... but i think its a special gift to all fans of PS ^_^

What is really funny is that some players really believed that they were giving away seeds. If you guys check out the reactions on the Facebook PS page, I had a hard time not laughing.

There are actually people who are angry about this. I think it was one of PF's brilliantly shining moments. I wish I had the idea for a story like that.

Maybe it would tie in to the movie poster idea they did two years ago.

ahahaha yeah congratulations I'm was shocked when i saw comments on the PS page on fb congratulations people was angry about this and actually believed that they will get free CC's.... LOL congratulationsLaughing

hehe... like me ... at first i believed on this PFC Seed... but in my head i'm thinking that its so good to be true... and when i opened it ... i saw an April Fool's Poster... and after i saw it... i was like haha... that was a good one ... i fell for it ... >.<

haha! i was so excited about the seed i didn't care what it produced! at least we got a poster out of it! it only sells back for 49 coins, that's the real joke.
thanks for the free stuff PS :-) gotta love free stuff even if it is only 49 coins! congratulations