Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

Shhh i have a seceret!

Well its not really a seceret....Its more like 'shhh dont tell anyone else it wort work again haha'

So iv been having ALOT of problems with PS thease past few months and i tired to get on just and it let me!!

It let me on and im still on now. I refreshed and it let me back on so im hoping and praying that whatever was wrong....was fixed =).

So new i can send out the late gifts for wish upon a heart and other gifts YAY =D

Although i have lots out on so many items =(

Keep your fingers crossed everyone =)

PRINCESS MIA IS BACK IN TOWN

YAAAAAAAY i'm was hoping to hear that you are back congratulations I'm sooo happy congratulations

hun pleas tell me what all weeks you have missed in PS and i will try to send you as much as i can congratulations I think i will be able to send you most TWS items congratulations just tell me what all you need congratulationscongratulations I am sooo happy to have you back congratulations

Aww too bad, I was seriously cashing in on scrubbing her every day. Mwahahhaha.

Just kidding, so glad to see her back where she belongs.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

@Pedj@ 94 Dixy.....Im missing like 5 weeks of items but im slowly getting them back. Im not sure what the TWS items were or the MB items are so can someone maby give me a list of those so i can go trade with someone =)

Pedj@ 94 Dixy if you have anything spare then give me a price and ill have them off you right away =)

Im glad to be back.

hun tell me just what 5 weeks congratulations names of weeks and i will send you everything i have congratulationsSmile i don't want from you to pay me congratulations I'm going to dinner now and will be back in 10-20 minutes congratulationsSmilecongratulations

just write names of weeks congratulations or themes congratulations to know what to send congratulations i have all TWS i think congratulations xD