Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Does anyone still play?

I am still around the neighborhood, but the friends who play are dropping like flies. I had as many as 79 friends, now I am down to 48. I love my pet, but I don't like the way the game is being run. The latest bit with genie gems and the pet cash is a joke. I have managed to have three wishes granted and have only won 2 pet cash. The fact they have tables for regular coins and chairs for pet cash is annoying. The floors and walls are done the same way. Zynga is going to lose players like crazy from people quitting.

PS is better, but Layla Jane is getting lonely. Thankfully she now has her sister, Abby to annoy. If you're still playing, please post here and let's make sure that all the active players here in the forum are neighbors.

I am continuing to try to play once in a while, and I tried to help those that need it. Although recently when I payed an I only got flower bundles and no pet cash after completing the gems 3 times. Same as usual.

I'm getting really discouraged with the new items, I love them so much but I'm not going to pay real money every time I want to buy a new table, window or couch. Even if I could afford to it would just cost too much. At least when I can afford to (very rarely) or try to do those long survey answer things for trial pay, I get more for what I can with Pet Society. I can live without every cc item. At least I can still decorate every week.

I also got discouraged when I couldn't send Genie lamps. At least they could make them a gift option when this promotion is going on.

I will continue to pay once in a while but for still being just a year and half old they ask to much from people who play to make me want to play as much as Pet society.

I open it from time to time.. For me it lags to so it makes it even harder.. But for me the worse thing is that you can't gift items that you already have.. Sad

I began to play it recently, I find all items very expensive but maybe it is becasue I need to play more to earn coins
I love some movements of the pets, for example I love the way the little bunny listen, I think her name is Abby, to gossips, so far I only have 3 neighbors

Abby is Sven's pet and he loves her. I still get a kick out of when they belch. I burped once, and he turned around and said I sounded like Layla Jane.

I agree about the prices. I have managed to help decorate Abby's room, and most of the stuff I buy for her is stuff way in the back of the furniture store. I have done a lot of improvising when I get asked to decorate her room. I very rarely buy pet cash (only when there is something free for it and then I buy the smallest amount 60 or so). I only give a little out to fulfill challenges, otherwise, ho hum.

I have over 1,000,000 regular coins, and can't really buy anything. I am opposed by the fact that sofas and chairs are all for cash. With PS at least we can decorate. Is it no surprise that PS is so popular and Petville isn't?

sinenomine wrote:
I love some movements of the pets, for example I love the way the little bunny listen, I think her name is Abby, to gossips,

Abby still plays. She is sad that Mabeje has been abandoned, so she keps her friend company, cleans him and his house.

Abby is not much into gossip. She likes the genie lamp game, but usually only gets 5000 coins. She has many coins but it is difficult to buy things with coins. She does not have cash coins.

I like bunnies. There are many of them running around the compound in the wild. They use the grass from the big lawn for food. We can watch them in the morning and at night.

Abby is always very hungry. I keep her food bowl full with the 2 day supply, so she does not run away.

I still play it regularly, I have been looking for some people to add so Duke wouldn't get lonely. I'd love to add you guys!