Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mage lvl8

CLOSED .

Recommended Posts

lol...im interested but my ps wont load...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi, I don't know the name of the dye, but can I get a wig dyed the colour on the left of the luxury blonde wig dye table?

Jennifer
Honey, Level 75
Left-most colour on Luxury Blonde wig dye table, curly long wig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chay wrote:
lol...im interested but my ps wont load...

i can wait.

jennifer wrote:
Hi, I don't know the name of the dye, but can I get a wig dyed the colour on the left of the luxury blonde wig dye table?

Jennifer
Honey, Level 75
Left-most colour on Luxury Blonde wig dye table, curly long wig

far left right? sure thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mage lvl8 wrote:


jennifer wrote:
Hi, I don't know the name of the dye, but can I get a wig dyed the colour on the left of the luxury blonde wig dye table?

Jennifer
Honey, Level 75
Left-most colour on Luxury Blonde wig dye table, curly long wig

far left right? sure thing


Yep, thanks heaps Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jennifer wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:


jennifer wrote:
Hi, I don't know the name of the dye, but can I get a wig dyed the colour on the left of the luxury blonde wig dye table?

Jennifer
Honey, Level 75
Left-most colour on Luxury Blonde wig dye table, curly long wig

far left right? sure thing


Yep, thanks heaps Smile


no problem! congratulations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi hun i want to dye my wig too
Facebook Name (First Name): evi
Pet's Name and Level: semeli 82
Wig Name and Dye Color you want: i want the 1st pink colour from the left by the pink wig dye table.....
p.s. i will send u the ladypawpaw wig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
hi hun i want to dye my wig too
Facebook Name (First Name): evi
Pet's Name and Level: semeli 82
Wig Name and Dye Color you want: i want the 1st pink colour from the left by the pink wig dye table.....
p.s. i will send u the ladypawpaw wig


sure, but i didn't get a wig? :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
1 question can we ask only for 1 dye????


as many as you want any dye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello there
I sent you f/r but wont let me add anote ... iam Nayomy .. i want to dye a few wigs please ... thank you so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkNite wrote:
hello there
I sent you f/r but wont let me add anote ... iam Nayomy .. i want to dye a few wigs please ... thank you so much

ok added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wow, really??
that's truly very nice of you to take out the time to do so <3

may I have short brown wig dyed sweet pink please?


Facebook Name (First Name): Salwa
Pet's Name and Level: choke level 22
Wig Name and Dye Color you want: wig: short brown wig dye: sweet pink


thank you so much!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esperia wrote:
hun ty so much my rep for u

thanks

ColdSamurai1989 wrote:
Umm, I sent a f/r, but unable to send you a note!

added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omg hurry and send me ur wigs! i can dye again! i can do cash coin dyess!!! yayhdsg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.