Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

One question pleas ...

Guys do you know where is Lisa ???

I haven't seen her here and on fb for a looooong time Sad i really miss her Sad without Lisa this place isn't same....

also Kasi wasn't here for long time and a lot of another members Sad

why everyone is going Sad

I think it's a matter of real life issues. Lisa, I believe went back to school, so she is incredibly busy. I see her now and again on Facebook, but that's few and far between.

As for the others, I can't say where they are because I don't know. Perhaps they are staging a big comeback and waiting in the wings for the right moment.

Till then, we can wish them the best and hope that they will return soon.

Sorry I wanted to come and visit but about all the Physics competition it was crazy for me. It is a good thing that it ended, I ended at 16th in te Cantonal level and didn't clarify for teh Federative level.

hi pedja! as tiddly already mentioned...i think people are a bit busy with RL right now.

i've been really busy with work myself since i started a new position but i've really missed all of you!! i'm sure lea and the others are really sad cuz they can't be here right now. but no worries, they will be back!!! we'll send them tons of love and hugz and kisses in the meantime!

I may not be around as much as i used to, especially now that I have little Molly to look after, I try to come on when she is having a sleep or when Dan is looking after her.

it looks like everyone has got busy lives at the moment, but dont worry..they'll be back im sure

Like others have said, I think everyone is just really busy with their lives at the moment but hopefully they'll be back soon and it will be busy round here again! congratulations

ohhh i know but here is pretty few people in last few week Sad I hope they are all ok and will be back to us soon congratulations I miss you all congratulationsSmile

I think it is a bit funny how at te same time for all of us life got busier. I have to do 3 presenetations: A Striede through cities of Canada for GEography, Carbonium for Chemistry and City BErn for German. LUckily, I have time to finish this week. And I am planing to write a Story collection called "Stories from the Attic".