Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

They have got to be kidding!!

So the lucky penny is on special today. I have one, and when Pets Town was introduced, I thought, great, now another cash shop item that is about as useful as a rubber pencil. I know that in some cases I get more coins with it than without, but it still takes twice as long, specifically with the stallouts that still periodically happen with the game.

So, is the lucky penny worth the twelve CCs they want for it? I don't think it is. Although I must admit when we were looking for the mayors pets two weeks ago, it was a commodity, but trolling after pets for a BMB isn't worth it...especially when I open the box, and there are a pair of clogs in it that sell back for a whopping 24 coins.

Thoughts?

By lucky penny you mean the one that is on a red pillow? If so, i think that one is for the trees? I'm unsure..

But yeah.. I agree! It's toooooo many cc's for almost nothing! Atleast it's a really cute item

I always felt it was kind of a rip-off...hmm...so I never tried to get it. How many more coins are you able to collect with it every day, by the way? Does anyone know? It couldn't be worth the 15/12 cc...right?

This was my main objection with Pets Town, but the fact that they are making it a 'special' is a joke.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
This was my main objection with Pets Town, but the fact that they are making it a 'special' is a joke.

Lol, yeah I agree with you!
Anyway, I was off pet society for a long time, so it seems to me that now there are many many items for cc, hmm isn't it too expensive? Like the rate for cash coins...I feel it is, but then again, I guess it's their demand that must have pushed them up.

I bought it with CCs I earned by doing the surveys way back after I'd just stared playing. It doubled the coins I found, so was worth it at the time since I only had a few PS friends and needed the coins. I sure wouldn't buy it now!