Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Royally irked, and still looking for the Bride bundle

I am so upset, that I can't find that stupid bride bundle. I have shelled out close to 200 CCs just to find it because I really love it and can't find it. I am close to tears now because I am bordering on brokedom and still no bundle. Sad After trying again and getting more of the same I am exasperated.

I am so royally opposed to bundles, they should be done away with. Sad This simply is not fair.

So, here's what I have up for trade for it and I am willing to sell more than one of these bundles to get it.

Royal Groom Outfit 3x
Royal Wedding Guest Duchess 3x
Royal Wedding Guest Duke 3x
The Queen Outfit 4x
Royal Guard Outfit 1x

I will also let some of these go for 5999s, or 999s. My rate per bundle is 21x 5999.

OMG...are you series?! 200 cc???? That really is unfair! :/
I hope you get your bride bundle!!

All the best! <3 I'm sure someone will be able to trade for it with you.

Hmm...would you like to swap a Queen for a Royal Guard? My friend gave me one, but I have to change Choke's gender for it

Have you tried trading on other forums??

SOrry, I meant Royal GUEST!

someone just sold it for about 20x6666 35x5999 and the cat (dunno which cat that is) hmm~!

Bump! (sorry for so many posts!)

I am going to hold onto what I have, and will try and trade. I do not go to other forums because frankly they scare me. That's why I am trading here.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I am going to hold onto what I have, and will try and trade. I do not go to other forums because frankly they scare me. That's why I am trading here.

Yeah, they scare me too! I also get quite confused there, so I don't visit often, unless looking for info! I hope you find your bridal costume, if I get one, I'll give it to you, I don't think my pet wants to be a bride, lol.

Please let's take the chat to the cafe ro the PS discussion forums. I am hoping to get offers. Thanks.

i felt really lucky, i bought about 13 odd boxes and got 3 of the bride bundles but ive sold them Sad wish i had sent you one now tiddly Sad xx

Bump for you Yvette, sorry I couldn't help anything... Sad

Yeah, this bundle is rally rare, I see in TOF, people are selling it above 100*5999 (I also seen 130*5999 for that bundle)

Wish you luck so you can find it sooner

Can i buy the Royal Wedding Guest Duchess for 5x5999 please ... its too expensive @ TOF ... but if its not ok with you hun i can understand ... hope you get your desired bundle so soon ....
thank you in advance

What the hey, I'll send it to you. I understand how pricey things are. Ugh, boy do I understand. Let me get into the game and you'll have in time for the wedding.

I sent a FR to you. Please accept so I can send you the bundle.