Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BabyPeach

I didn't get the ariel little mermaid costume!!

I spent over 20 cash coins on the mermaid bundle and I still didn't get the ariel costume!! Am I not lucky or what???
Has anybody else had this problem!!

I got the crab costume (Sebastian) Also I got the Fuchsia Mermaid Outfit..also the king of seas one. Which I gave to a friend!! My least favorite the crab costume is the first one I got!! What kind of mystery box is this? Its just not fair.

I will say it straight up, bundles are a massive ripoff. People should be able to buy what outfits they want without buying the cat in the bag (so to speak). I'm checking to see if I have a spare for you, but I am really not sure if I do, I may have given all my extras away.

Sadly I don't, but if you want a royal bundle, I have some of those left. I think the only one I have left for girl pets is the Queen bundle.

I looove the queen costume! I do want a royal bundle!! THANK U!! U can add me!! THANK SO MUCH U ROCK!! congratulations

i agree, they can be a big ripoff. you could end up spending loads just trying to get the one you want Sad

If it's simple coins it's "fine" as you only loose some tim tring to earn back those you spent.. but with cc's...

That's true- the bundles are a rip off! The same happened to me, lol, I got the one which I didn't like at all (at first) xD

i am especially sad about this too! i only had enough cc's to buy one outfit and i got the golden mermaid one or something :C
my pet loves anything disney, (her whole house is disney-themed, lol) and i was really hoping to be able to get her a little mermaid costume Sad
i hope that playfish stops with this cc bundle buisness