Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Yay at long last!

We have finally got two toned wigs. I can hardly believe it. No more envying my friends who have such cool wigs that couldn't be posted here because they happened to be hacked. We are finally able to get the dual toned wigs ourselves. 3 CCs per wig is rather nice, considering that the normal wig dyes are 2 CCs.

Yay, Tiddly Winks is seriously doing a happy dance.

yeah i saw the bundle thing on the side of my screen, but i dont understand, do you choose the colour or what? what happens? i was a little scared to buy them because they were cc and i only have a tiny bit left :/

As I'm a cat wigs don't sut me BUT I have to admit that this wig is very pretty!!!!!!!! And I'm so happy that now i'll get to see ever prettier pets!!!!!!

Tiddly looks amazing and better than ever! congratulations

You buy the wig dye like you would a mystery box.
Open it from the Mystery box window.
Then you will get it in your chest.
Next, take it out and drop it on your pet (make sure they are wearing the wig you want to color)
Then you will get a window asking you if you want to color it. Once you click on the check mark, the wig will be colored.

I think once the wig is dyed it can't be changed. BUt, there is the red x if you don't like the way it looks. It does the same as when you are buying an outfit in the clothing store, it shows the pet in the changed wig before you use it.

I actually got some more dyes, but for some reason the purple silver one isn't working at all. Hopefully they can fix it. I did another wig though and really like this one.

i love the new colours Smile at least they show you what it looks like before you confirm it lol x

True. I have to really decide which wigs I want which dye for. I have tons of wigs, and got the 13 dye deal for 30.

13 going on 30??? Do you think that was intentional???

Wow how interesting! I really like the blue and black one in your first picture Yvette very pretty! My favorite color combination that I would love to try would have to be the Blonde and Brown or the Violet and Black. What do you think of the new wigs coming out?

Finally!! A lot of people had hacked wigs and that was money they were losing! I really wish we were able to choose both the base color and the high lights, maybe they'll do it in the future.

I don't really like the new wigs that much, they are more boyish IMO. But, I will probably get them because I love wigs.

My latest photo:

I really love this one. Smile

I really love these wigs, already have three done. But, will hold onto my others for next week. Tomorrow, Tiddly Winks is going to be back in her lovely wedding dress.

My Favorite part is the Vail, thats what I wish they would sell separately for coins.