Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Someone catch me!!!

I think I am about to die of absolute happiness!!!!!!!!!!!! I just went to the Peter Tork page on Facebook and this was posted:

To our friends in Germany, after the Monkees tour Peter and Shoe Suede Blues has scheduled some follow up gigs!

This is probably the best news I could hear as things have not been great on the job front. I was totally bummed about not getting to see a Monkees show (finiances and such) and now I hear this. I have tears in my eyes as I type this.

I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T BELIEVE IT. A dream that I have had since I was 16-years-old is going to come true, I'm going to see my hero in concert and probably get to meet him too. I am in complete shock, and I can't for the life of me stop the tears.

If he only knew just how much this means to me.

I am happy for you congratulations
I hope and sure you will enjoy the show
I cant remember very well what the shows were about but I do remember some songs, I actually got for presents some small old records long time ago, probably they still are at my parents house since we never let them trow away any of our old records

Laughing

yayyyyyyy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can understand how you feel even though i never was a fan for so long of a group!!!

Let me guess. You'll get the best tickets possible and you'll be as close as you possibly can?? Smile

You know it. Smile Yeah, I will be trying for the best possible seats, although I think the gigs will be small since he's pretty unknown here. I love smaller concerts and can hardly wait. I've been trying to write him a letter today, and I have started over so many times it's not even funny.

I guess I should just write from the heart. But, I don't want to come across as a completely sappy drooling fan. I just want to tell him how much this means to me. It's like a minor miracle in all the chaos in our lives.

That's wonderful news! I hope the concert is everything you dream it will be.