Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

can't login to PS

...and just when I began playing too...so well, it's been quite a few days now...sorry to all the people if i haven't responded to you...or send you gifts. i'm sure i missed a lot by now Sad lol...but can't help it! as suggested by Tiddly Winks...will take a break from it all!!

just wanted to say...thank you to everyone i've met here...you guys are AWESOME.. thanks for all the love and help!

I'd tried everything...thanks Smile but it finally worked today!!!!! woooooooooo! i'm so happy...and the best surprise... smorkle sent me that door which gives you an extra room...i'm so happy i don't remember its name, but i'd always wanted that!! Smile

Yeah, that happens to me a lot in Windows. I only can access PS from my Mac, so some days I'm tired of trying and I miss things. I thought I had more patience >.<

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
yeh this happened to me and i couldnt get in for like 2-3 months =/

Whaaaaa 2-3 months????/! That sucks!! Why does it happen, though?

Ursula wrote:
Yeah, that happens to me a lot in Windows. I only can access PS from my Mac, so some days I'm tired of trying and I miss things. I thought I had more patience >.<

Hmmm....first time it happened to me....This is bad news! :/ Lol, I don't have much patience here, either.