Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zane Lacquer

Hello Still remember me?

I had been off this forum lately.. and pretty much back for a bit right now congratulations

However I'll be taking school's exam in a week time, so things are going tough here. Yet my undone assignments keep me busy.. AARGHH sorry for sharing something worthless. lol.

Well how has everyone been doing? I've looked around a little and i found some new faces XD

P.S i hope some of you recalled me T_T haha

Hey Zane! Glad to see you again! I remember you still well... and i think other players also remember you... Good luck on your exams!

Aye,, thanks Earon!! ^^ Glad to see you again too!
I kinda LOL when i see your avatar.. and was pretty shocked to see it unchanged.
The monkey emoticon is so typically You! hahahha Laughing

hehe... i don't think i'll change it ... i'm still enjoying the monkey's face whenever i log in here ... congratulations

Hiiiii!!!!!! How are you???? How you've been???

Yeah we have new faces too!!!

I missed you!!!!

great that you can stop by between your assignments!! what are you working on???

Oh i'm working on all the subjects i learned at school T_T lol
completing my missing work in exact. and i have a massive extra-large pile of worksheet on my desk, waiting to be done -_- wow just how i hate this...
i wish i could finish them on time!

Haha...it's never too late
Thanks so much!! Would you mind too much if I sent you a f/r? I could always do with a few more good friends on PS Smile

WOW Zane! your signature is great! you're so great in editing! rep added for it ^_^

elfinshadow wrote:
Haha...it's never too late
Thanks so much!! Would you mind too much if I sent you a f/r? I could always do with a few more good friends on PS Smile

Yup okay, f/r is sent now! congratulations

************************************************************************************

earon09 wrote:
WOW Zane! your signature is great! you're so great in editing! rep added for it ^_^

wew thanks, Earon!!! : ) im adding you a rep back! ^^

Aye, You're welcome congratulations

I was looking through your profile for a bit... and discovered that you are a teacher! whew guess what, I had mistaken you as the person in your current profile picture (i thought you were still an elementary student at first)
XD Thankyou!!

Ah, no...that's one of my students! LOL...this post made me happy, don't know why! congratulations
Hahaha...anyways, hey...are you looking for anything? You'd been taking a break from PS, too...or just PSFC?
I might have a few LE items or something you missed Smile

P.S. I'm going to add a rep for Earon! Such a nice person, always adding rep for all ^^

ya lol i figured it out after opening your picture album ^^
thanks for offering! Well i was off from both PSFC and PS..and i do missed some LE items :/
I didn't manage to get the things on Pets of the High Seas Week and Punk Rock Week.

Do you have any extra Pirate Princess Plushie and Punk Rock Plushie?
Let's do some trading! Are there anything you want from next week's event? I could get some stuff in return for the exchange! Or perhaps any items you missed so far? [ i might of have them] : )

Yup I agree with you, Earon really is nice congratulations

Thanks so much!! Let me look at my chest...I usually don't keep spares (they don't last in my chest, don't know why haha) But I have a spare for the buzzing bee outfit thingy and umm...have to check! ...
Don't have spares for punk rock week, as I'm not a big fan of the punk rock week items...but I can send you the items, it's fine...I don't really like that theme Smile
Eeek...I talk too much!!! (babble, more like)

Thanks for your offer, but you know the problem is that if I missed any items, (which I'm sure I have...çuz I'd also taken a break from PS) I don't know their names haha...so at the moment, not really looking for anything ^^

I don't have a spare princess plushie ( i use this one sometimes), sorry but I do have spare:
Pirates ship deck grate *2
pirate ship small mast

I'll send the punk rock plushie ^^ i'm not a doll collector, lol.

can you tell me the names of the punk rock week items you want? it'll be easier for me to search my chest congratulations

LOL I wrote such a big post (sorry I can get kinda annoying at times haha)...anywho, I sent you these items...let me know the names of the stuff you're looking for Smile

Ah okay! just let me know if you have anything you need. I'll try my best to help you out!!

Lol you did nothing of a babble, sharing opinions and likes isn't bad at all. actually I'm particularly aiming for the OWO and LE plushies. I'll go with the punk rock plushie.. but are you sure on giving out your only one? in case you change your mind, tell me if you want it back XD

(by the way.. You aren't annoying at all! take it easy, i talk a lot too at times! even to the most unimportant silly stuff >: ] )

oh Sorry. I should be the one apologizing here. my replies have been really late.. i was half doing an online study for tomorrow's test.
Well i think im going to bed now.. it's 2 am here =_= im already at my limit hohoho,, cya!

Hahaha yaay now that it's all cool with you, I won't mind ''babbling'' or ''sharing opinions'' anytime!! congratulations
Yeah, I'm okay with giving out my only one, lol, like I said, I'm not much of a collector...I just like to keep things I ''like'' in my chest...and keep the pages as less as possible!
IF ever I need anything, I will ask, haha thanks Smile

All the best for your test!
And you don't need to apologize for that!

Thanks Zane and Salwa! The two of you made my day! you two are also nice(i think you're better than me) because you helped me in PS and i'm always having fun chatting with you two ^______^

Zane Lacquer wrote:
Oh i'm working on all the subjects i learned at school T_T lol
completing my missing work in exact. and i have a massive extra-large pile of worksheet on my desk, waiting to be done -_- wow just how i hate this...
i wish i could finish them on time!

boo for extra large piles of worksheets to do!! wish i could tell you it gets better, but it doesn't!! tee hee hee! hang in there, later you'll wish all you had to do were worksheets!!! LaughingLaughing