Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

New garden!!!

Hi there Pet Society fans!

It comes to my attention that Pets everywhere are crying out for more garden plots to grow their seeds!

Pet Society is introducing a spectacular new extra garden and I have decided that all Pets will have the opportunity to get one!

Starting Thursday June 2, collect my Garden Pals through Free Gifts, Fishing, the Pet Society Fan Page and the Lost Animals Quest.

If you find them all, the Romantic Garden with 3 plots will be yours FREE!

See you Thursday and good luck!

The Mayor x

PS Want to know more? Play Pet Society on Thursday, June 2, for all the information you need

We may get a new garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it's not toooo hard!!!!!!

Can someone explain to me how this will work as i wasn't around the last time they did something like that? (I can't even remember what it was about.. some bottles i think? Ashamed )

I have no idea. I just hope it will be something nice and wont make us lose coins and our plots

We shall soon know. I hope it won't be rocket science to get the new garden, but something tells me it will be something where we have to log in each day.

I hope it isn't something where you have to complete a certain quest every day as they aren't always do. Hope it's easy!