Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Most expensive items in trading now?

no idea too!! for me the most expensive are the cc's..the normal items in PS are no more longer valuable..before every thursday everyone is waiting for the new Mystery Items, everyone is bidding for it, just to have it first, sometimes they are willing to pay cc in excahnge for this Mystery Items..After those dismaying hacks, the rare items now are no longer valuable.

Yeah...I think the CC items... or I heard about these ''Pets in a Globe'' or something...can't remember the proper name...going for like 80*5999 or more.

My guess is the pets in a globe and the golden teddy are the most valuable, but I don't know how trading is, and i stay away from TOF because I think that the whole bag ruins the game.

I also know that the moment I got away from people who hacked the game, it became a lot more fun to me. My stress levels went down, and I was able to work towards the things I wanted instead of getting them unethically.

I have the feeling that most of the regular coin stuff is of no interest to people because there are so many items and they are repeating themes with, often times better items. I wish they would come up with more themes like this week. I am not a 'Lord of the Rings' fan, but I really like these items.