Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SashaGirl

Please close!

I'm looking for the Shire home wall for the outside of the pets' houses. My husband wants to decorate the outside of his house with the free Shire items. He's clicked on both items so far, but didn't get the wall for some reason. I suppose it's floating around in cyberspace somewhere.

Does anyone have one that they don't want? I have no idea what it would be worth - please let me know what you'd like for it. Thanks!

Anyone?? This was the free gift from the fan page a couple of days ago.

how would you offer maximum? I took it but it's the only wall I like lol

I really have no idea what to offer for it. If you're willing to sell, let me know what you would accept. But it sounds like you would rather keep yours. I don't like most of the walls either - but do like this one.

hi.... are you interested in mine ? i'm not that interested in decorating my house... is 1*5999 a reasonable price? or maybe they're in shops....

1x5999 sounds good to me. I'm definitely still interested! They aren't in the shops, and it doesn't look like they will be offered there. I think they're a one-time item.

I just sent you a f/r. I'll be leaving for work in about 1.5 hours. Will catch you after I get back if not before. Thanks so much!

f/r accepted ... i'll wait for you until you send the payment ^_^

Payment sent and item received. Will add rep point for you. Thanks for the trade!