Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lazar

Hi guys! :)

Long time no hear and see guys! How is everyone? I have thought about all of you these months, and the time I was gonna come back and say hi. Lot of it has been going on in the past few months. I am going on a surgery next week (Tuesday) for private reasons, and I hope I'll be ok lol.

How is everybody?

Hey Lazar great to see you back. Hope your surgery goes well. We've missed not seeing you around. Hope you're here for a good long while.

Yes, I will be here for a longer time than before lol. How are you Yvette? congratulations

Hi Lazar! I missed you. Did summer holidays start for you?

Hey there ... welcome back ... I really hope you get well soon and your surgery well go just fine

laz!!!

love it when you stop by for a surprise visit!

how's the violin coming along? i'm waiting for you to go pro and start recording! i'll be in line to buy your cd!

Thank you DarkNite. I'll post a thread in a minute about the surgery. congratulations

smorkle wrote:
laz!!!

love it when you stop by for a surprise visit!

how's the violin coming along? i'm waiting for you to go pro and start recording! i'll be in line to buy your cd!

Hahahahahhahahahha Laughing Well, I don't know about that. I am on a violin break right now, because of the surgery, I am starting to go on private lessons on 15th of July. Smile I can't wait lol. congratulations How are you Jennie? congratulations Haven't heard from you in a while! (my fault Ashamed )

yo man remember me6??? i'm smashbrawl on few other forum

broly wrote:
yo man remember me6??? i'm smashbrawl on few other forum

OMG! Is this really you? congratulations Let's continue our chat in the messages section please! congratulations

i'm busy right now but add me up we may chat on fb some time

Hi Lazar!!!

nice to see you! I hope your surgery goes well hun, sending hugs xx

Hey Laz ....lovely to see you back again. Hope all goes well for you next week ...please let us know you are ok xx

@Gaia @Kasi Thank you! Everything went well, I am recovering, hopefully in 10 days I will be as good as new! Missed you both a lot! Audrey, have you moved, or are you still waiting? Gaia, I saw the pics of the baby, she's just an angel! God bless her! congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Welcome back. Hope you can spend more time with us now that Summer has arrived.

Of course! congratulations I am going to Rome in august! I'll sure post up some pictures for all of you to see Smile

Lazar wrote:
@Gaia @Kasi Thank you! Everything went well, I am recovering, hopefully in 10 days I will be as good as new! Missed you both a lot! Audrey, have you moved, or are you still waiting? Gaia, I saw the pics of the baby, she's just an angel! God bless her! congratulations
Tiddly Winks wrote:

Of course! congratulations I am going to Rome in august! I'll sure post up some pictures for all of you to see Smile

No sweetie ..still waiting. Nothing is selling too fast in this Country Sad All we can do is bide our time ...and if not this year then next !!

kasijab wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Tiddly Winks wrote:

No sweetie ..still waiting. Nothing is selling too fast in this Country Sad All we can do is bide our time ...and if not this year then next !!

Wishing you tons of luck! Smile