Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

Oldie is back =D miss you all :))

Hiya guys Smile I am back Smile after few months.... I miss you all sooo much and I am soo sorry for not being here but school problems was more important to me last 2 months then PS... I played it only few times a week or only 1 time every day to collect lottary and sometimes I'm was on playfish forum to buy some rares and bundles I missed Smile but I am officialy back now congratulationsSmile How are you guys congratulations whats going on here congratulations ?? Did I miss something xD

welcome back. Smile Not much happening around here, but maybe with several folks returning for summer holidays, things will pick up.

hey Pedja!! been missing your awesome comps and graphics!...but of course school is more important...we all understand. i hope things are better in the school department now.

great to see you again!

thank you sooooooo much all congratulationscongratulationsSmile I am sooo glad to be here congratulationsSmile I'm thinking of some comps but need to find some good prizes Smilecongratulations

hi welcome back! i'd wondered more than a few times where you were and whether you stopped playing altogether, good to have you back ^^

Hi Pedja!! Good to see you!
I hope you're well and hope everything got sorted!

Welcome Back Pedja! you're the one who has the Mona Lisa Painting on TOF right?