Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Anyone want a wolf?

I'd like one too please, as I'm thinking of starting this game, LOL. But will I be able to accept it?

start the game and get adjusted to it. I have adopted the current ones, but when the new ones hatch, you can adopt one.

Yaay! Thanks! ^^
I'm TRYING to get started up...my net sucks so much, I can hardly think of playing anything but PS. :/

thank you Smile going in now Smile I was out all day yesterdya and i didn;t had the chance to pick him up.. Sad

Sure, Luka, but you'll have to wait a few days, I need to breed some more. I think I gave all the ones I had away. But, never fear, I have some colorful ones that should be grown by now.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Sure, Luka, but you'll have to wait a few days, I need to breed some more. I think I gave all the ones I had away. But, never fear, I have some colorful ones that should be grown by now.

Thanks. Just fir the time I get used to HP again.Btw if you want a pet from my house or yard I can send you it(except for Parrotts)

If you find yourself with another un-need wolf may i ask for him/her? Smile I would love to send it to a friend. She loves all tigers, lions, BEARS, wolves! congratulations You see many pass-protected pets from me for her congratulations

If you happen to have another spare Smile

I can always give tigers, kangaroo's or turtles. Now I have to breed but that's not the point. And cats of course Smile If you need anything i'm just a pm away Smile