Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
elfinshadow

The sleepy forum!

Hi all ^^ How's everyone? I know that everyone is busy with a lot of different things and despite that, there are many posts and threads created weekly. And of course, the weekly competitions. But somehow, it always feels like a sleepy place? Don't get me wrong, I love it here! But if it's alright to suggest this...can't we give the forum a ''make-over''? Is it possible? I love it all, and I love each one of you! But just felt like telling...I don't know if this is in the right thread, couldn't find another place. Sorry.
I really feel everything is moving too slowly here! Sorry :o I know everyone has a LIFE outside of the forum and all...but well, just felt like speaking it out, you know?

I hope I don't offend anyone, I really mean no such thing! Just saying it as a family member, lol. :o

You don't have to feel stupid for posting what you think. No one should have the right to tell someone what they are supposed to feel. As for myself, I am really sorry that I haven't been around to help people out. I have been rather out of sorts as of late. On Tuesday, I found out that one of my facebook friends chose to end his life, and amidst being somewhat in shock by it, I have been trying to contend with how I feel on a general level.

This was someone I didn't know personally, but given how the internet and hobbies coincide, it is very easy to sit here and ponder it, even if one is told by those around us that we should 'let it go'. It's not easy to let things like this go. It's a rather sad situation and I have been trying to be supportive to the other friends who knew this person.

At any rate, I am really sorry that I haven't been here these past couple of days, I have just been contending with the emotional roller coaster that I have been on. I am hopeful that during the weekend I will feel up to posting a bit more.

Hi Yvette *blush* sorry and thank you for being so kind. Like I said , I do understand everyone has a life out of the forums. I was merely just missing all of you here...It's been a long time!
I had no idea. Hmm...I'm really sorry to hear that...hmm...I hope you feel better soon, and may the family and friends find strength to get through this tragedy...I honestly can't imagine what it must feel like. Hmmm....take care and you don't have to apologise for not being here more often! If I can do anything lemme know.

hi salwa! dont worry about creating this topic, its nice to know that there are people like you who cares for this forum. im sorry also as oftentimes im always out of this forum, its very hard for me esp the past few days as my 2 girls are sick with chicken pox and my son is soo irritated as he is having his 1st teeth.

it is very well appreciated dear that u open up ur concern. actually, the team is working already on some little changes in the forum and also we have now open a new psfc fan page on facebook. Lisa also had already sent out a mass email to all PSFC members (which she have done twice i think last week) but if members have opted out of receiving the newletters then they wont get the email. Lisa + the other staffs are doing their best to keep this place moving as much as possible but as normal people, she has a real life to face too same like us, but dont worry, psfc is in the process of make over and updating old threads and above all we are really doing our best to make this site a more lively so we can bring back the real sense of PSFC...a place where great friends get together

It's not a silly post.. It's summer time.. Not many people are home.. Me included.. Ashamed

As for the make-over.. Well I have some good news for you! We are already working on something new.. Smile I guess you all have to wait and see Smile

Ashamed Whoa...thank you guys for being so nice to me! And I know we all are busy and what-not, it's just I missed everybody here! I do care about this place! I've met some really BEYOND AMAZING friends here. And just...wow..you guys are awesome!! This really turned my day around...I love the new changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just looking at the colors makes me feel happy, I don't know why!

Great job! love you all xoxo

I hope everything will be fine with all of you!

@salwa - i haven't been here cuz i was waiting for you to come over...i thought you were going to help me pack and clean my house???? Laughing

@chay -

i love that you wrote this!!!

"a place where great friends get together " --> now that is what psfc is all about!!!

smorkle wrote:
@salwa - i haven't been here cuz i was waiting for you to come over...i thought you were going to help me pack and clean my house???? Laughing

@chay -

i love that you wrote this!!!

"a place where great friends get together " --> now that is what psfc is all about!!!

haha yeah blame it on me! ;p if they will allow me a visa i would surely fly over without a second thought! I know it'll be hard without MY help, but I hope you will manage it somehow :p xoxo But really, it would have been hard...your surprises have almost paralysed me from the shock of it. lol.

I loved it, too! That's what I love about PSFC, it's got the feeling of ''home'' xD