Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Fan suggestions on themes

I know that several of us had ideas for PS for themes. Now they are taking fan suggestions so get over to the fan page and toss out your ideas. I am seeing tons of repeated ideas, but I tossed out Willy Wonka, Scooby Doo, The Sixties, and Totoro. Smile

So if you have ideas, let them hear them, maybe some of your ideas will be used.

so they finally ran out of ideas, figures they'd FINALLY take our suggestions! Laughing

They started rerunning them...the irony is a lot of people are suggesting things they already did.

Japan, pirates of the Carribean, Alice in Wonderland, babies, Twilight, Harry Potter...I mean all these have been done before. I vote no for reruns. I know people like Twilight, but there's a Bella wig in the shops, and they did four weeks of Halloween last year. By the time Halloween had come, I was in sugar shock.

Ive been trying to think of some more theme, there are loads of other Disney films they could do themes on, they could also do themes based on other books maybe. I might have a wonder over loter and post some ideas if i can think of decent ones

I hopw to see POkemon week, Imagine your little pet in a costume of Pikacju :3