Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

HP makes me sad lately.. :(

Well.. Let's face it.. If you really want a "cool" pet you have to spend a ton of fb credits.. Sad

The only thing with coins is the usual animals that are not unique in any way..

All the "cool" ones (lion, tigers, nice colored animals, wolf, the new ones and pretty much everything) are only with fb credits.. Sad This makes me sad as I'm at the "mercy" of others or i never will be able to obtain them.. This makes me so sad.. Sad

I only buy the animals I really like. I don't do the 'keep up with the Joneses' I just enjoy the game for what it is. Eventually all the animals end up in the trader and people have choices of what to adopt. I wouldn't worry about it.

Y'know, I can really see where you're coming from on this now. I logged into the game and now they have speckled eagles. It's really getting out of hand. I don't mind them wanting cash for the eagles, as they aren't my favorite pets, but that can be a bit off putting for players who may like them.

Of course, the more they put out, the quicker regular players will get them. Look at what happened with the persians and the Scottish Folds. They were a novelty and now they are all over the trader. Give it a week and you'll have the pets you want. Some of my friends are even asking for dyes and lenses for some of their pets. I'm just waiting. Soon the hoopla will die off and people will be getting them for nothing.

Happy Pets and its trends seem to go like that.

I like HP cause of breeding and getting really cue and adorable pets. Like a ornge cat with blak paws.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Y'know, I can really see where you're coming from on this now. I logged into the game and now they have speckled eagles. It's really getting out of hand. I don't mind them wanting cash for the eagles, as they aren't my favorite pets, but that can be a bit off putting for players who may like them.

Of course, the more they put out, the quicker regular players will get them. Look at what happened with the persians and the Scottish Folds. They were a novelty and now they are all over the trader. Give it a week and you'll have the pets you want. Some of my friends are even asking for dyes and lenses for some of their pets. I'm just waiting. Soon the hoopla will die off and people will be getting them for nothing.

Happy Pets and its trends seem to go like that.

You do have a point though with the trader.. After getting the "basic" scethces and colors for my tigers I have some amazing ones!!!! I even got a tiger exactly like another but only with different eyes.

I adore persian cats! I would like a scottish fold but persian is my thing! I'm now trying to change aaaall my cats to persian! I'm sooo curious to see how will i make a yellow one! hehehe (of course i will keep some of the old ones!) And thankfully we have the pet hotel! What would i do without it???

Tromo3 wrote:
I like HP cause of breeding and getting really cue and adorable pets. Like a ornge cat with blak paws.

That's why I love to breed! To all the fun is the new pets that are from a breeding!

Hey Lucky, do you need a Scottish fold? I have one in my hotel, she's purple and quite pretty. I also have yellow persians, one in room 5.

really????? *jumpiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

I would love it! I can make miracles even with one! congratulations How will i be ever able to thank you enough??

Yeah for the Trader and the Wonderful Pets folks put in there!